“Volunteering with the YWCA has given me the opportunity to give back to my community in a meaningful way. I’m contributing my time to an incredible organization and it makes me feel good, too!”Becky, YWCA Volunteer
COVID-19 Update: YWCA volunteer opportunities are currently limited due to COVID-19. View our full update here.
Just as we rely on donors to help fund up to 40% of our operation every year, we rely on our team of dedicated volunteers to help us deliver award winning services, provide exceptional care for the women and children we serve and contribute their skills, time and compassion to enhance our initiatives. Volunteers bring fresh ideas, develop and share skills, gain work experience and make new friends.
How Can I Help?
- Join our Board of Directors
- Help with food delivery at Crossroads Shelter
- Offer administrative assistance (i.e., help us plan, organize and implement compelling events, communication plans or offer social media support)
- Help with the packing and delivery of our JustFood boxes
- Offer professional services (i.e., yoga, massage therapy, personal training, etc.)
Please also feel free to reach out to us directly at 705-743-3526 with any questions about specific volunteer opportunities.