Our youth programs empower youth to find, trust and use their voices.
We are committed to providing safe places where youth can ask critical questions, examine societal norms and find support for challenges they’re already facing in their lives.
Through interactive activities with educated facilitators, participants develop critical thinking skills, learn about healthy relationships and build self-confidence.
Programming is available throughout Peterborough and Haliburton County.
Free Workshops & Sessions for Youth (ages 10-13)
New participants are always welcome!
Please contact Ashley Lamothe by email or 705-743-3526 x129 for more information or to register.
- GirlSpace Sessions at the following schools:
- Archie Stouffer Elementary School
- J. Douglas Hodgson Elementary School
- Prince of Wales Public School
- Wilberforce Elementary School
- National Youth Week Workshop (details coming soon!)
Would you like to offer YWCA Youth Programming at your location?
Are you an educator/community location interested in learning more? Please contact us.