Just as we rely on donors to help fund up to 40% of our operation every year, we rely on hundreds of volunteers to help us deliver award winning services, provide exceptional care for the women and children we serve and contribute their skills, time and compassion to enhance our initiatives. Volunteers bring fresh ideas, develop and share skills, gain work experience and make new friends.
We encourage individuals, workplaces and informal groups interested in offering time and energy to contact us. We have a project that’s perfect for you!
Download our Volunteer Application Form
How Can I Help?
- Assist with special events such as Walk A Mile In Her Shoes
- Support advocacy and fundraising efforts
- Help with the packing and delivery of our JustFood boxes
- Provide leadership on the Board of Directors and its committees
- Offer administrative assistance (Help us plan, organize and implement compelling events, communication plans or offer social media support).
- Offer professional services (i.e., yoga, massage therapy, personal training, etc.)