We provide support, counselling and resources for women who have experienced violence or abuse.
We’re here to listen, to help a woman see her own strength and to provide resources that will help her find safer ways of moving forward in her life.
Our Free Confidential Services Include:
- support by phone or in person with flexible meeting arrangements
- safety planning to help keep women and their children safe
- clinical counselling/therapy
- Family/Criminal Court Support (includes a wide range of supports for women who are about to start or are in the process of Family/Criminal Court, including: assistance with applying for Legal Aid, help finding a lawyer, support with completing documents including affidavits, accompaniment to court and more)
- accompaniment to appointments
- emergency transportation to safety
- information about healthy relationships
- information about housing and income supports
- referrals to education and employment supports