We provide support to women who have experienced violence or abuse. Our dedicated, caring staff are ready to help you build your desired future free from violence.
Our Free Confidential Services Include:
- Support by phone or in person
- Planning for safety and/or change
- Accompaniment to appointments
- Family Court Support
- Home visits or flexible meeting arrangements
- Emergency transportation to safety
- Help with accessing emergency accommodations
- Housing search support
- Access to Luke’s Place Virtual Legal Clinic (at our Haliburton County location)
- Referrals to job training, education, counselling
Five years ago, Erica turned to the YWCA for safety while ending a violent relationship.
Now, she’s sharing her story to inspire others to support the services that helped her get her life back.