When women and their children are able to escape abuse and spend the night in a warm, secure place, something wonderful happens: they sleep without fear.
And when this same security and support continues to exist, as it does around the clock at YWCA Crossroads Shelter, women and their children can begin to heal.
Safe Nights at YWCA Crossroads Shelter can change a woman or child’s life. By providing everything they’ll need, one night at a time, together we can help women and their children rebuild their lives.
Lauren stayed at Crossroads Shelter as a child. Watch her moving video to better understand the difference Crossroads Shelter has made in her life – and the lives of thousands of local women and children.
What Does 1 Safe Night Include?
1 Safe Night at YWCA Crossroads Shelter costs $64.65 (beyond what government funding provides) and includes:
- the physical safety of a warm, private room
- 24 hour confidential, onsite support
- nutritious meals
- supportive programming
- fresh linens, clothing and personal care essentials
- resources and referrals to other community supports
- 3 month’s post-shelter support … and more!